Monday, July 14, 2008

Amuzapalooza

I was excited to receive a call from my LSS The Cottage Stamper that I won the 1st prize from their Amusapalooza celebration. Woohoo!

It is a cute little red bag (back left) filled with fabulous AMuse products, including two of their new clear stamp sets, card blanks, pretty little papers and new Christmas stamps. The Cottage Stamper also included a package of inks from Colorbox.

I never win anything, and now I've won this and also a set of Creative Play stamps from Patti Gingrich's blog. My luck must be changin'! I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Patti Gingrich said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer person! :) Enjoy your new goodies!!!

stampmonkey said...

What a cool prize package!! Yep, you are blessed indeed! Enjoy it!

Paula said...

Wow, this is quite a haul, Priscilla! What fun! Enjoy all of your new loot!