Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We made it!


Ayden and I made it to the Amuse boutique. It is a tiny shop in North Seattle.

Isn't he precious? Ayden is a cancer survivor (Neuroblastoma--a rare childhood cancer) but you would never know that by spending any time with him. He and I had a fabulous two days, riding the bus all over Seattle. That was his only request, "Ride the bus?" and how could Auntie deny that adorable little face?

Back to the stamps, A Muse was very fun and as always there were many, many cute stamps. As you can see in the window, they made paper lanterns of their new cardstock...very fun. We missed Amuseapalooza in Seattle by about a week, but I was able to see the new Christmas stamps at my LSS, The Cottage Stamper in St. Charles, IL.

Also on my trip, I stopped at Stampadoodle, one of my mom's favorite stamp stores. (Their web site just doesn't do the store any justice. It is fabulous!) They have tons and tons of wood mounted stamps and also Nestabilities. I found this fabulous crab from Impression Obsession. I am experimenting coloring it with my Copics. Not ready for prime-time yet!

I've been stamping and organizing since I've been home. Later I will post my newest cards and my new stamp organizer. Hope you're having a fabulous summer!

No comments: